Friday, June 24, 2011

Incessant Passion for Food

I've always had passion for food; but now it's not only with eating with also with making them. I've always believed that the best way to get to know a culture is through their food because history is an inevitable ingredient in every cuisine.


I am Candie, the other lady sharing the spoon. I am single, business woman like Imelda, also with a business totally unrelated to food! I guess that's what make blogging it so fun, because it's not your job. haha

Imelda and I are both in the fashion business, she sells fabric, and we make them into clothes. We've known each other for a while now and recently we found a new common ground outside of business, baking! But our interest with food is not limited to just baking, so stay tuned for more blogs from us!

No comments:

Post a Comment